Bilstein 5160 Rear Shock Combo (0-1.5" Rear Lift) | 05-23 Tacoma
Product Sku: 25-311259
**THIS LISTING IS FOR GEN 2 5160s (RECENTLY RELEASED). THESE SHOCKS HAVE BLACK LABELS, DIFFERENT FITTINGS, ARE NO LONGER SIDE SPECIFIC, AND HAVE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT VALVING. LISTING PHOTOS WILL BE UPDATED ASAP**
FOR AGGRESSIVE OFF-ROAD USE.
Looking to improve your suspension for aggressive off-road use? BILSTEIN B8 5160 shock absorbers are the ideal solution for your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV. If you’ve upgraded to a B8 6112 front suspension system, a B8 5160 rear shock is the ideal pairing. The model-specific tuning of the B8 5160 is tuned to provide the best possible compliment to the front B8 6112 system.
Maximum vehicle control even on the harshest terrain.
With an added remote reservoir, the BILSTEIN B8 5160 provides ultimate vehicle control on even the harshest terrain. Zinc plating and increased oil capacity dissipate more heat assuring long term durability. Reservoir mounts are included in the box. An optional billet aluminum reservoir clamp is available for a more clean and compact look.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Remote Reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Designed to easily install in vehicle‘s stock mounting locations
- Unique swivel banjo fitting allows 360° rotation
- Increases wheel travel on most applications
- B8 6112 recommended for front applications
- Made in the USA
This SKU includes both Left and Right shocks. Bilstein part numbers 25-242379 and 25-242539.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $50+
Available on all orders of $50 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.