Air Compressor Bracket - 2016+ Tacoma
Mounting compressors in modern day vehicles becomes ever greater of a challenge because engine bays in today’s vehicles don’t allow much room for added accessories.
To address this, ARB has introduced an engineered, reliable, quality bracket system to properly integrate your ARB Compressor into your vehicle.
The Tacoma Compressor Bracket allows you to install a CKMTA (twin) with manifold kit, CKMA (single) or CKSA (locker only) compressor in the rear left hand side (LHS) fender well of a 2016 - on Tacoma.
The LHS fender well location was picked due to the fact some Tacoma models will be optioned with a 120 volt power outlet in the RHS fender. Also, the inside the fender well provides protection to your compressor from the elements and doesn’t encroach into the truck bed.
The Tacoma Compressor Bracket includes a comprehensive installation guide showing detailed instructions on fitting all ARB Compressor variants to the bracket and correct installation of the bracket to the vehicle.
- 171319 - Air Filter Relocation Kit (Recommended)
- Note: 2 required when used with CKMTA (twin)
- 171503 - Compressor Manifold Kit
- CKMTA - Maximum Performance On Board (twin) Compressor
- CKMA - High Output On Board (single) Compressor
- CKSA - Compact On Board (locker only) Compressor
- ARB Air Lockers (include solenoid kit)
- Kit not supplied with extended compressor harness. Custom extended harness required.
- Optional switch extension harness part number 180427 is available. Only extends switch, does not extend power.
- Compressor bracket - mounts in left side bed cubby compartment.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $30+
Available on all orders of $30 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.