RCI Rock Sliders | 15-20 F150
Product Sku: F150-15-SLIDER-NOTP-RAW5
The rocker panel is the most vulnerable area on your vehicle when off-road, as well as one of the most costly to repair. Protect your truck with a pair of RCI heavy duty bolt on rock sliders.
RCI sliders utilize a full frame mounting plate which serves both to protect your frame from damage, as well as provides an extremely rigid attachment for the sliders by using multiple bolt locations all across the frame. These will help protect the truck both off-road as well as from door dings in the parking lot, and are still very functional as a step if needed.
*These sliders are exclusively for the SuperCrew 5.5ft bed configuration — (Will not fit PowerBoost (Hybrid ) Models)
- Protects rocker panels and doors
- Our sliders utilize a 2″ square main tube which is far stronger than 1.75″ round tube used by competitors
- Sliders come STANDARD with 1.75″ DOM outer rails for uncompromised strength
- Heavy duty 1/4″ thick gussets on support legs
- Mitered main tube ends provide a superior aesthetic appearance that matches the contours of the truck
- Full length, 3/16″ frame plate and five leg design guarantee a slider stronger than anything on the market
- Easily capable of supporting the entire side of truck for lifting with hi-lift, or sliding on rocks
- Standard 5 degree upward angle creates a low profile with maximum ground clearance
- Direct bolt on addition to existing mounting locations, no drilling required
- Available bolt on tread plate for step surface provides many benefits
- Added safety for kids and pets getting in and out of the vehicle
- Added protection to rocker panels from rocks and debris thrown from tires
- Dimpled surface gives added grip and provides structural rigidity to the slider
- Easy install with only basic hand tools
- Available with our heavy duty black textured powdercoat finish, plus we take it a step further and coat all rock sliders with an epoxy primer for an exponentially more durable finish than competitors. We powder coat in-house allowing us to provide better quality, and shorter lead times for the same cost!
- Standard with RCI’s signature low profile rear kick-out
- All hardware provided (grade 5 & 8 hardware where applicable)
*Fitment confirmed on Raptor models
**F150 sliders ship on a pallet with a freight carrier!
MADE IN USA
Comparison of standard Hot Roll Electric Welded (HREW) steel tubing vs. Drawn Over Mandrel (DOM) tubing.
|Yield Strength (PSI)
|Ultimate Strength (PSI)
|DOM||72,900 **||82,300 **|
*Approximate mechanical specs for engineering design, may vary slightly depending manufacturer.
**Certified specs provided by RCI Offroad’s DOM supplier
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.