2.5 VS IR Front Coilover Kit 2.5-3” (Tremor) | 2021+ F150
Product Sku: 91723
F-150 Tremor ICON 2.5-3" 2.5 VS IR Front Coilover Kit Features:
- Application specific length for F-150 Tremor or other F-150 sub-models with ICON Front Knuckle Kit
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable for 2.5-3" of lift height over stock on F-150 Tremor
- Internal nitrogen reservoir ensures consistent performance under hard use
- ICON engineered coil Springs
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 100% Bolt-on - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for installation
Vehicle-Specific 2.5 IR Front Coilovers by ICON
Unlock the full potential of your 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor the ICON 2.5-3" 2.5 VS IR Front Coilover Kit. These coilover shocks from ICON Vehicle Dynamics are the ultimate front-end upgrade, providing exceptional performance on and off-road while accommodating a wider range of lift heights. Designed specifically for F-150 Tremor or other F-150 sub-models with ICON's Front Knuckle Kit, these coilovers offer application-specific length, allowing for maximum wheel travel and taller lift height adjustability compared to other ICON coilover options. With 2.5-3" of lift height adjustability, you gain the flexibility to equip larger and more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON's vehicle-specific valving ensures superior shock damping and control, delivering a sport-tuned feel that excels both on and off-road. Furthermore, the larger 2.5" shock body and increased piston area, compared to stock components, provide improved damping ability and exceptional ride characteristics across various terrains.
High-Quality Constructio & Design
ICON manufactured their 2.5 VS IR Front Coilover Kit with an internal nitrogen reservoir which guarantees consistent performance even under hard use, making them ideal for tackling demanding terrains. ICON has also engineered the coil springs for optimal performance and longevity. The inclusion of FK rod end bearings extends longevity and minimizes deflection, while the high-strength alloy CNC-machined lower bar pin further enhances the overall robust construction. Additionally, the CNC-machined components showcase excellent corrosion resistance, while the CAD plated shock body with a 7/8" shaft ensures durability and reliability. For balanced vehicle control, pair these front coilovers with ICON's rear 2.0 Aluminum Series or 2.5 Aluminum Series shocks. This combination ensures that your F-150 delivers the best overall driving experience, maintaining control from the front to the rear. Whether you're venturing off-road or cruising the streets, these coilovers provide exceptional performance and a smoother ride.
Vehicle Fitment: 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor
Wheel and Tire Fitment:
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Not compatible with all available OE wheel/tire combinations.
- Aftermarket wheels with lower offset/less backspace recommended.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys - 17x8.5" w/ 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys - 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys - 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 12.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- Only compatible with F-150 Tremor and 4-wheel drive (4WD) models
- F-150 XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum also requires ICON Front Knuckle Kit, part number 94000.
- Requires ICON Delta Joint Pro front upper control arms. DO NOT install in conjuction with OE or other brand aftermarket UCAs.
- F-150 Tremor will have have lift height range of 2.5-3" over stock
- Models equipped with gasoline/flex fuel engines will have lift height range of 3.5-4.5" over stock
- Models equipped with PowerBoost hybrid engines will have lift height range of 3.25-4.25" over stock
- Models equipped with Power-Stroke diesel engines will have lift height range of 3-4" over stock
- Not compatible with F-150 Raptor
- Not compatible with models equipped with Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD) system
- Not compatible with models equipped with BlueCruise
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.