Diode Dynamics Backup Bulbs | 2014-2021 Tundra
Product Sku: DD0113P
- Brighter, cool white LED output (6000k)
- Direct replacement for Toyota Tundra reverse light bulb
- Plug and play, no modification with factory 7440 bulb size
- Improved visibility behind vehicle
- Available in multiple brightness levels
Brighter Backup. These replacement LED bulbs are a great way to improve the look and function of the reverse light on your Toyota Tundra. You will get higher visibility at night, with a modern look. The installation is straightforward, with just a bulb swap - making this one of the easiest ways to improve the Tundra's lighting.
Brightness. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Colors that match. Most of us have seen lighting setups with random shades of white that don't quite match. At Diode Dynamics, we operate an integrating sphere, which is a piece of lab equipment used to analyze exact color spectrum of the LED bulbs we produce. By testing each batch of products, we can ensure that all bulbs will match in color, to avoid various tints of white. These bulbs will match any other upgrades you may have from Diode Dynamics, for factory-style uniformity and a clean appearance.
Reliability. Diode Dynamics LEDs are built with constant-current inductive circuitry, along with transient suppression. They are tested by our engineering team with a device that replicates years of voltage spikes, like the ones generated each time the alternator starts and stops on your Tundra. This is what kills most LED bulbs over time, but just like factory components, Diode Dynamics LEDs are designed with built-in circuit protection. While more expensive than simple bulbs, this allows Diode Dynamics LEDs to last for years, with no flickering or failure.
7440 HP48 -
- 48 LEDs in omnidirectional design.
- Diffusing cover for even output and clean appearance when off.
- Molded connector with sturdy terminals.
- Cosmetic upgrade only.
- 250 lumens per bulb.
7440 HP11 -
- Four COB type LED with a single high-power chip mounted at top.
- Full metal heatsinking for reliable operation.
- Nonpolar and CK compatible electrical design.
- 310 lumens per bulb.
7440 XPR -
- 32 high-power LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- 700 lumens per bulb.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $50+
Available on all orders of $50 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.