MKII Recovery Boards
Product Sku: MTX02SO
Make sure your off-road truck or SUV has the help it needs to pull itself back onto the trail with a set of MAXTRAX recovery boards. Designed to provide emergency traction when your tires have lost theirs, the MKII recovery boards are easy to store and use while being effective when needed to help recover yourself or another driver. Recovery boards fit under your wheels and dig into terrain that’s too sloppy, loose, or slick for your tires to get a purchase on, particularly when you’re dug in deep. Once you’re free, grab your boards and get back to wheeling.
Tough Boards to Conquer Terrain
Traction boards need to be tough if your heavy off-road vehicle is rolling over them, and the MAXTRAX MKII recovery boards are as tough as they come. They’re a space-efficient insurance policy for your next run.
- Comes as a pair of MKII Recovery Boards.
- At 45” long and 13” wide, there’s plenty of surface area to give your tires travel and traction, but the boards stack down to only 3.5” high and weigh 7.5 pounds each, making them easy to stow and maneuver.
- The MAXTRAX keyhole design is compatible with the MAXTRAX mounting pin set, K9 rack, or rear-wheel harness to keep them stored and out of the way.
- The engineering-grade nylon composition is strong, flexible, UV-stabilized, and resistant to the elements. Testing at the University of Queensland has shown the boards can wrap completely around a 33” tire.
- Deep cleats dig into the terrain to provide a more stable footing.
- The six molded handles make carrying easy and provide the leverage needed to use either end as a shovel blade for removing material.
- Made in Australia to meet the needs of Outback adventurers.
- A limited lifetime warranty against defects is included.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.