Power Step Running Boards | 14-21 Tundra
Product Sku: 75137-01A
- The original electric-powered running board
- Premium, single-motor design automatically deploys and retracts boards
- Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum construction
- Military-grade black PTFE coating
- 6-inch wide, cab-length steps
- Textured, slip-resistant step surface
- Low-profile, integrated LED courtesy lights
- Optional Override Switch is available for manual control
- Includes vehicle-specific installation guide and mount kit
- Mounts to vehicle's rocker panel
- Newer applications connect to OBDII port via Plug-N-Play module
- Professional installation recommended
- 5-year/60,000 mile warranty
- Boards will need to be trimmed on Double Cab models
- Drilling is required for installation
While every pickup truck, Jeep, or SUV can benefit from a set of running boards, only some consumers enjoy the aesthetic. Luckily, AMP Research offers its patented power step; a heavy-duty, power retractable running board that deploys when needed and retracts under the body when not in use.
AMP Research utilizes only the finest materials, including die-cast aluminum and stainless steel for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance. The step's surface is treated with a military-grade PTFE coating, guarding the underlying alloy against oxidation and abrasions; the black finish also provides a sleek, discreet appearance.
For ease of use, each power step includes low-profile LED courtesy lights, illuminating the step surface and surrounding area to ease low-light entry. To simplify the installation process, each set of power steps includes a vehicle-specific mounting kit, thorough instructions, and; if applicable, a plug-n-play OBD II module.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.