Series III Simpson Roof Top Tent & Annex
Product Sku: 803804
*Please see our shipping policy of freight items HERE*
ARB is one of those brands that doesn't need introduction. Its world wide leadership and recognition are well deserved. Top of the line quality and classy, well thought design have maintained the Australians on the top, tendency-setting area of the 4x4/offroad/overlanding industry.
This roof tent is truly special, it evolved from its predecessor the series II. It's re-design took more than 6 months in the making and a new factory for improved quality assurance. The update incorporates a new design and better materials to increase weight limits, strength, UV rigidity and water resistance as well as an Annex.
This tent is made to provide the most convenient and easy to use experience while car camping where ever you go. It opens and folds in minutes using its bungee cord system that keeps the walls tucked in to speed up the process so you can be back on the road as soon as possible.
The ARB Series III Simpson Roof Top Tent is made by extreme overlanders and thought for the same kind, its construction was guided by people who know by experience what, when and how we need a RTT to be, from its structure and canvas to its outer looks and materials.
It will give you that feel that all ARB products have; high quality and durability. This off the floor tent will fully protect you from the outdoor elements and wildlife. Just imagine your next journey with such a great tent, classy, durable and high quality. Its 2.5" thick, high density foam mattress will make you sleep like in home even in the most extreme of off road adventures.
- Includes Annex: 100% waterproof, made of poly-cotton and offers UV-protection.
- Manufactured from high quality, waterproof, poly/cotton rip stop canvas - 300GSM PU impregnated canvas
- Incorprates oxford polyester flysheet with excellent water shedding ability - 1000mm/3ft water head
- Taped sealed seams for double protection & all weather vents for reduced condensation
- 1" diameter anodized aluminum retractable ladder support up to 265lbs
- 2.5" high density bonded chip foam mattress with removable cover for increased comfort and durability. Bonded chip foam evenly spreads weight from the body better across the mattress
- Incorporates unique twist lock pull out all weather awning and true optional zip-on annex
- Fine insect screened windows and door protecting from the smallest insects for better night sleep
- UV stabilized laminated welded PVC cover with high quality vision zippers. Triple strap design.
- Quick pack bungee cord system to assist when packing down tent, speeding up pack up time.
- Easily mounted to ARB's purpose designed roof racks or most rated cross bar systems.
- Unique configuration to unfold off either the side or off the rear of the vehicle.
- All weather entry door with grab straps to help assist getting into the tent.
- All Aluminum Components Feature an Anodized Finish for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Appearance
- Comes Complete with Mounting Hardware, Wrenches, Ladder, Travel Cover and Comprehensive Instructions
- ARB Awnings can Also be Paired with the Rooftop Tent
- Fully backed by a 2-year warranty
- Open Size: 55" (1400mm) wide x 94.50" (2400mm) long x 51" (1300mm) high
- Closed Size: 55" (1400mm) wide x 47.2" (1200mm) long x 12" (300mm) high
- Total weight 154lbs/70kg
- Annex size when open is 63" x 51" at the base, but the base will change depending on the height of the vehicle.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.