Stage 5 Kit w/ Billet UCA | 14-21 Tundra
Product Sku: K53025
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Toyota Tundra Stage 5 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers' primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 5 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5" coilover shocks featuring a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1-3" of lift allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Stage 5 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 1-3" of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 Aluminium Series piggyback rear shocks with impact extruded aluminum bodies an 7/8" polished chrome shafts
- Rear expansion pack for 1.5" of lift and better ride quality
- 100% Bolt-on system - no cutting, or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 6.00” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625” Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #110: TRIMMING REQUIRED FOR RECOMMENDED TIRE SIZE
- APPLICATION NOTE #111: BUMP STOP SPACER KIT AVAILABLE THAT CAN BE INSTALLED TO INCREASE THREADS SHOWING BEYOND MAX RECOMMENDATION.
- APPLICATION NOTE #122: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH REAR TRD SWAY BAR KIT
- Ships in Multiple Boxes
- 58750 (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA 2.5 VS RR COILOVER KIT
- 58560DJ (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA BILLET UCA DJ KIT
- 51200 (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA REAR EXPANSION PACK KIT
- 57720P (QTY: 1) | 07-21 TUNDRA REAR 2.5 VS PB PAIR
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.