Product Sku: MESOHPHO
Transform your empty trailer hitch receiver into something functional!
Introducing the HitchPod. A universal rear light pod housing that will fit any 2" trailer receiver. Designed to hold a Baja Designs S1 (sold separately or available here in a combo). Specific use case is up to the end user, but some examples are a brighter reverse light, amber chase light, or even an auxiliary work light. Injection molded out of high strength ABS and made in USA.
MAKE IT A COMBO - Hotshot Offroad will be offering a HitchPod + S1 combo option. Purchasing in this variant will allow you to save over purchasing the two products individually! Get it HERE
- Insert the HitchPod (with light removed) into your trailer hitch receiver.
- Mark the side pin holes with a sharpie. These do NOT come pre-drilled because we have noticed the hitch pin depths vary between vehicles this way we can guarantee the pod will sit flush in your application.
- Use a drill bit and drill both sides of the pod to the correct diameter for the hitch pin. (We suggest to use a step drill bit).
- Install the Baja S1 light with the provided allen screws.
- The last step is to wire the light. We leave this up to the customer to wire it to the function of their choice.
3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma plug-and-play harnesses available HERE.
What's in the Box:
- MESO Customs HitchPod
What's NOT included:
- Baja Designs S1
- Hitch pin - We strongly recommend that you find a locking one, but we have not yet had the opportunity to test enough options to be able to recommend one currently.
- Drill bit - The size needed will partly come down to the size of your hitch pin, but most hitch pins will be 5/8" diameter.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $50+
Available on all orders of $50 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.