Engine Skid Plate | 05-22 Tacoma
Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a front skid plate that can take a hit and is built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these skid plates are custom-made to fit your vehicle so you can focus on the trail ahead.
These are a universal fit between 2nd Gen and 3rd Gen Tacoma’s.
Crafted from American 3/16 Steel or 1/4 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, we give you the choice to focus on strength or weight, without a lot of compromises. Our choice of 6061 aluminum makes for a lightweight option with more strength than the 5052 options on the market. The front skid plate is 100% bolt-on and is installed with zero modification to your truck. Using a combination of factory hardware and grade 8 hardware for high-quality fit.
Choose from RAW or Powder Coat depending on your desired look and use.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Constructed of 3/16 Steel.
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions, or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $30+
Available on all orders of $30 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.