Front Bump Stops | 07-21 Tundra
DuroBumps bump stops are quality made in the USA and designed to greatly reduce hard bottom-outs with smooth, progressive dampening. Made from dual durometer (hardness) rubber, these premium bump stops eliminate the typical “shell-shock” effect of OEM bump stops, allowing for much more control and comfort.
The DuroBumps DBF2T is slightly taller than OEM bump stops, compressing under load and deadening the impact just prior to the ultimate stop. The DBF2T will not limit your wheel-up travel and is intended to replace the rear-mounted OEM bump stop on the front passenger and driver sides.
- Size: 2.5 dia. x 2.25 in. (ea.)
- Weight: 19 oz. / 1.19 lbs. (set)
- Deflection (Compression): .4 in. @ 1600LBS
- Lift height: 0 in. – 3 in.+
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer (hardness) rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring with smooth engagement that increases compression load progressively in a smooth, predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure proper fit with no modifications needed.
- No loss of up-travel – DuroBumps will not reduce your suspension/wheel travel.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the service life of the other suspension components by absorbing the shock load from suspension bottom-outs, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals to your shocks, ball joints, and control arm bushings.
- Reduced bump steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends and steering rack, reducing shock load and wear and tear of inner and outer tie-rods, steering rack, and steering rack bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed for specific truck models: no “universal-fit” spacers needed.
- Smooth and silent – DuroBumps are whisper-quiet on contact, unlike Hydro bumps.
- Solid mounting base – The DuroBumps 3/16″ steel base plate provides strong support and ensures solid mounting. The base plate is powder-coated to help prevent corrosion.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA, using the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps comes with JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and a single-use thread locker to ensure a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $30+
Available on all orders of $30 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.