Rock Sliders - Step Edition | 05-22 Tacoma
**Please read Shipping Policy for Armor Shipping Disclaimer**
**After ordering please email us at email@example.com or use the chat feature indicating your cab configuration to allow us to draft an accurate shipping quote. (Double Cab Short Bed, Double Cab Long Bed, Access Cab)
Before you hit the rough terrain, protect your vehicle with a set of Cali Raised LED rock sliders - built to last through the toughest conditions. Guarding the underside of your outfitted off-road vehicle as you adventure in the great outdoors, these rock sliders are custom-made to fit your 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma so you can focus on the trail ahead.
Crafted from American 1.75" DOM tubing, we don't up-charge you for better material or for features like kick-outs. The slider wall thickness is .120" thick. Choose between Bolt-On or Weld-On. Bolt-On sliders come with all the required Grade 8 hardware you need for the install and are installed with zero modification to your truck.
Choose between kick-out or no-kick-out, from RAW, Powder Coat, and Bedliner finishes. You can even mix and match the slider and filler plate finishes! More options than any other supplier on the market! Crafted from American 1.75" DOM tubing, we don't up-charge you for better material or for features like kick-outs. Weld-On sliders have an added location feature, no more jack stands, and woodblocks trying to figure out where they go, bolt them in place and weld them on.
- 100% bolt-on option, no modification required.
- The finish of choice, mix and match, no rules.
- Easy installation, read our installation instructions (DCLB, DCSB, or AC) or watch the installation video below for a step-by-step guide.
- Crafted by American Welders, professional finishes to protect from any corrosion, with the chosen finish.
Cancellation of a slider order will incur a 15% cancellation fee after the order is placed.
What is "Step Edition"
- Our step edition sliders tuck up close at 0 Degrees, to protect your vehicle from damage during your adventuring, all while maintaining the functionality of a side step.
- Functions as a step.
- Minimalist design with all protections necessary to off-road any double black diamond.
- Pick your finish for your filler plate, choose from Bedliner, powder coat, or raw.
- The bolt-on option allows you to install with the dimples up or down.
- Allows you to have the filler plate coated differently than the body of the slider. For example, Bedliner finishes on a powder-coated slider.
- The filler plate is made of 0.09” 5052 aluminum, which ensures lightweight which makes it plenty durable for everyday use.
- With each piece coated separately, when assembled, this ensures that rust will not form on any surface of the slider.
Do you want/need a Kickout?
Kick-out protects the backside of your vehicle from getting pinned by pushing the back tire away from an obstacle. The entire slider at any point can act as a pivot point. Our sliders are rated to support the entire
weight of the vehicle. This option also adds more of a step to access the rear of the vehicle.
No kick-out is great for tighter trails where you don’t plan on using your vehicle as a pivot. This is also great general protection to the rocker panel of your vehicle. Our sliders are rated to support the entire weight of the vehicle.
Bedliner finish has a grip-like texture to aid in creating a non-slip surface. This has a rugged and textured look and feel.
A powder-coated surface will be more resistant against scratches, chipping, wear, and fading compared to other types of finishes.
The best option for custom paint jobs and or if you have your own ideas for finishing them up!
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $30+
Available on all orders of $30 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.