Stage 2 Kit 2WD 0-3" Lift w/ Tubular UCA's | 2021 F150
Product Sku: K93122T
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021 Ford F150 suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” of lift over stock allowing the use of larger more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F150 not only add strength and durability but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021 F150 2WD Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks with 5/8" induction hardened shafts
- 100% bolt-on system - no drilling cutting or welding necessary for install
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3" of lift height over stock
- Tubular upper control arms for added strength durability and improved alignment geometry
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pins
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #129: WILL NOT WORK WITH ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED SUSPENSION
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with rear wheel drive (2WD/RWD) models
- TECH NOTE: Models equipped with PowerBoost hybrid engines will have lift height range of 0-2.75" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Models equipped with Power-Stroke diesel engines will have lift height range of 0-2.5" over stock
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-1" of rear lift over stock on most models
- TECH NOTE: Included tubular front upper control arms are optimized for front lift heights from 1.75-3" over stock
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $50+
Available on all orders of $50 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.