Stage 2 Supercharger System (5.0L) | 2021+ F150
Product Sku: Whipple Stage 2
*Please include your VIN number in your order notes. This information is required to be submitted to Whipple for your system*
*Note:Superchargers ship via freight from Whipple. Please see our shipping policy on freight items HERE*
*All whipple kits are made to order. Any orders that are cancelled before shipment are subject to any processing and cancellation fees. This amount would be deducted from your total refunded amount
F150 5.0L GEN 5x Stage 2 Supercharger System
If you want the most advanced, most powerful and highest quality system available, then here it is! Whipple Superchargers has yet again set a new precedence for bolt-on power with the all new DI/PI Stage 2 Supercharger system featuring the record breaking Gen 5x 3.0L Whipple twin-screw supercharger. The Stage 2 system bolts to the factory engine with no cutting or grinding and differs than the Stage 1 with its unique Roval 132mm billet throttle body vs the stock 90mm throttle body. The stage 2 system makes up to 685* tire shredding foot pounds of torque and 775* horsepower to the flywheel!
For 2021, our engineering team designed an all new, updated Gen 5. With all the previous innovation of the Gen 5 in previous applications, the updated Gen 5x supercharger features an all new housing, inlet, pulley design to make even more efficient power! The Gen 5x differs from the previous Gen 5 as it features an all new inlet system to further improve airflow capacity. The system also features the inverted supercharger, which nestles the supercharger in the valley of the block. The air goes through the massive patented dual pass dual intercoolers for industry leading thermal efficiency, then down the runners for mind blowing performance. Not to be confused with dual intercoolers, the Whipple design uses each intercooler twice, allowing incredible thermal efficiency not offered with any other SC system. Couple that patented system with the industry’s largest, dual pass heat exchanger and high flow intercooler pump, you have incomparable temperature control.
Nobody puts more time and resources into the development then Whipple. The proof is in the product, more power per lb of boost than any other system. The key to making such incredible reliable power is in the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher air system and innovative PCM programming that keeps the power-train safe and secure. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you’re craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability. Each Whipple system comes with the new Whipple flash tool which allows each customer to load the calibration into the PCM, read and erase codes and the ability to customize wheel/axle sizes.
With years of OEM and racing experience, Whipple engineers have developed a unique PCM calibration using special supercharger based software (a Whipple exclusive) that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, transmission control and electronic throttle control. The vehicles PCM constantly monitors the engines torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in it’s ideal parameters. If a parameter falls below specification, the PCM will lower boost and torque output until the problem can be cured. No other calibration in the field has such technology, giving the Whipple SC system unheralded performance and reliability.
Today's F150's are speed density based and coupled to a new advanced 10-speed transmission, nearly impossible to calibrate with aftermarket tools. Whipple, with its proprietary software adds a 3-bar map sensor to measure manifold pressure under boost, along with an air temp sensor to properly vary spark advance at all different rpm points. The 10-speed transmission is recalibrated to keep the engine in its peak torque range at nearly all RPM points along with keeping the offroad, tow, eco and sport modes available so the user keeps all available options. No other aftermarket calibration can adapt and learn as the Whipple calibration.
50 State Legal (Model Year 2021-2023): EO #D231-89
*Targeted Flywheel HP range is based on 93 octane testing. Results may differ depending on conditions and modifications.
WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS F150 EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Works with new OTA style PCM
- Billet 132mm high flow throttle pre-set with factory electronics
- Patented dual pass dual core intercooler design for nearly twice the area of any other intercooler on the market
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry Gen 5 W185ax (3.0 liters/3000cc) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Gen 5 supercharger features new 3x4 rotor combination for increased RPM capacity, large diameter for increased airflow and small leak path, increased helix for optimal sealing
- Oversized Crusher™ 150mm inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Inverted design allows for massive, oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more power at lower boost
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercoolers offer more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Included OBDII Tomahawk flash tool
- Tomahawk allows wheel/tire and axle changes (a Whipple exclusive)
- 2020 GT500 dual pattern port fuel injectors vs stock 17 lb-hr stock port injectors
- Exclusive 3x4 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop and better use of the increased surface area of the massive intercooler core
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Largest dual pass heat exchanger on the market as standard for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No cutting or grinding on the engine block
- No internal modifications required
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue or any custom color
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Easy belt changes
- Lightweight pocketed 6061 T6 billet aluminum SC pulley
*All sales are considered final. However; If purchaser wishes to cancel the order, we will attempt to get cancelled approval from Whipple. Customer is responsible for any and all fee's associated to the cancelled order. There is no exception.
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.