Stage 4 Billet 2.5-3" Tremor Suspension Kit | 2021+ F150 Tremor
Product Sku: K93164
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. This Stage 4 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks in a F-150 Tremor specific length for a 20% increase in front wheel travel over stock. These coilovers feature CDCV equipped remote reservoirs for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable for 2.5-3” of front lift over stock, allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Billet aluminum Delta Joint PRO upper control arms on the F-150 Tremor not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range, offer caster/camber adjustment, and allow for the extra lift height this system provides. ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series CDCV piggyback reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving and offer increased damping and head dissipation, balancing the performance of the truck from front to rear. The included ICON CDC Valves are externally adjustable valves that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-2023 F-150 Tremor Stage 4 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint PRO. Delta Joint PRO is ICON's innovative new suspension articulation joint which combines the durability and longevity of factory style ball joints with performance and strength that exceeds traditional motorsports-style ball joints. The Delta Joint PRO features a new rebuildable, serviceable design in which any component may be removed, inspected, and replaced without having to purchase a whole new joint. Strength and durability are improved by using a larger ball with 56% more bearing surface than our standard Delta Joint, along with improved lubrication sealing. But improved performance is at the heart of the Delta Joint PRO, with a full 90 degrees of articulation, from one extreme to the other. This represents a 14% improvement in range of motion, over the highly capable original Delta Joint, allowing for maximum bind-free suspension movement through the complete range of travel. The Delta Joint PRO is built to take the abuse, with a chromoly ball and shaft that has a bearing surface hardened to Rockwell C 55. The replaceable races are made of graphite-impregnated sintered metal, machined to the finest tolerance to provide a flawless, metal-to-metal bearing interface. We also redesigned the lubrication system, with lubricant channels that distribute grease more efficiently without extending past the bearing seal.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable coilovers in F-150 Tremor specific length offer 2.5-3" of front lift height over stock
- 2.5 Series front coilovers with remote reservoirs for improved shock cooling
- Billet Upper Control Arms with Delta Joint Pro ball joints for added strength, durability, and alignment spec range with on-vehicle adjustability
- 20% increase in wheel travel and improved ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and vehicle control
- All shock absorbers equipped with CDC Valves for 10 settings of compression damping adjustment, from soft to hard
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock bodies with 7/8" shafts
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" hardened chromed steel shafts
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- 100% Bolt-on system - no cutting or welding necessary for install
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Not compatible with all available OE wheel/tire combinations. Aftermarket wheels with lower offset/less backspace recommended.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys - 17x8.5" w/ 5” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys - 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys - 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 34" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: Shocks Are Fully Serviceable. Coilover Heights Indicated Are For A Stock Equipped Vehicle
- APPLICATION NOTE #130: Equipped With Dynamic Bending Headlamps Purchase Part# 611071
- APPLICATION NOTE #152: ICON Delta Joint Pro Upper Control Arms Required
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with 2021-2023 Ford F-150 Tremor
- TECH NOTE: Only compatible with OE knuckles. DO NOT install in combination with ANY aftermarket knuckles.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with models equipped with BlueCruise
- TECH NOTE: Included rear shocks are compatible with 0-2" of rear lift over stock
- 91824C (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 TREMOR 2.5-3" 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 98523DJ (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 BILLET UCA DJ PRO KIT
- 97721CP (QTY: 1) | 21-23 F150 4WD TREMOR REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
Join today for exclusive updates offers and promotions, only available to members of the official Hotshot Offroad newsletter.
free shipping $75+
Available on all orders of $75 or more to the contiguous lower 48 states. No code required at checkout.